Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Im alittle crabby this morning, I think my wife kinda takes me waking up with the kids for granted, today she worked at 9 and she said last night, "I need to get up with the kids tomorrow."

OK thats fine, but when I turned to her this morning on my way out of bed and said, "Honey remember you wanted to get up" she just growled at me saying she already hit the snooze button. So I went around and woke up the kids.

She got up about 30 minutes later.

le sigh.

Anyway, I have to work late tonight to install a CDP(continuous data protection) device at one of the remote offices of the company I work so I wont be off until 6-6:30 or so (Hopefully).

Anyway, I need to work on having a good day and I suggest you do the same.

And dont tell my wife I was talking about her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home