Monday, July 14, 2008

I had crazy dreams last night, all night.

There were 4 of them.

Ill describe one.

I started watching a movie, it was supposedly a movie about free masonry, it opened up to a cow pasture, there was a kid riding a bicycle, I got the impression that he was me, there were a bunch people there doing a cattle drive that intersected the road I was peddling my bicycle on, and I was carrying an old style leather shoulder pack, full of baseball cards. I stopped to get a drink from the people doing the cattle drive, they started looking through my baseball cards, saying they wanted this one or that one. I told them I was not willing to trade my cards. at which point the guy who was going through my cards pulled out a gun and asked me if I would like to reconsider. I grabbed my cards and began to pedal away on my bicycle, sadly I was shot in the back and my baseball cards started flying across the cow pasture.

At this point the opening credits of the movie began to roll. I couldnt tell you who was in them, or even what was being credited. However I can tell you about the scene. There was a diner in which lunch was being served, I got the impression that it was not being set in the present time, because the cooks had on the nice white outfits you would see on a kitchen staff in the 1960's, someone orders some corn, at which point I(Now being the movie observer again) looked up, where I could see the corn from the perspective of below a griddle, being poured on a hotplate, or into a large pan bottom, the corn spread out and became the shape of first a florescent light, then a iridescent lampshade like the one I had in my bedroom when I was young, I remember the scene dragging on and me wanting it to be over and to get to something interesting...And so it did.

But now I was watching from the perspective of one of the characters again, and again I was on a bicycle, 2 of my friends were there (no one I knew from real life) and there was a giant storm starting, a tornado, and we were looking for shelter from it, peddling away as fast as we could, we found an old farm house and assumed they must have a storm cellar, we entered without knocking and were greeted by a young girl and her father. I remember admiring the vintage decor and mostly the wiring, commenting about how archaic and inadequate it was. Soon the storm was over and the father ushered us outside.

The sky had cleared and it was a beautiful day. We could see some people yelling a few streets over and we went to investigate. We found a very distraught young "Crime boss" standing by a fire hydrant with some pretty girls. We asked him what was the matter, he told us that ever since he hired on his new "enforcer" (I dont remember the name) he was having problems with his clientele coming up dead, getting hurt, being verbally abused and leaving town for fear of retribution from this guy. All in all it was a bad situation because he was very big, strong and tough, and the "crime boss" was afraid to get rid of him for fear of him. It was this "enforcer" fellow we could hear yelling, in a garage near where we were standing. We investigated and sure enough he was screaming at someone who owed alot of money, every once in awhile hitting them as well.

At this point we heard there was a bicycle race going on. So with a "not our problem" outlook we left the strange 1960 gang and peddled off to enter in the race.

When we got there there was a woman giving "Guinness"
out to the contestants, I told her I didnt like beer, so she settled for pouring some on my head. While she was doing this she told me I would eventually rid them of this horrid "enforcer" fellow (I really wish I could remember his name but I cant). I told her I would be doing no such thing because he was a not a person to be trifled with. She insisted I would and laughed.

We raced, I lost.

Fast forward to some point in the future, I was the boy who had lost the bicycle race. But now I was an old man, and one of the friends I bicycled around with was dead. We were going to see the "enforcer" guy because we needed to pay him back some money.

We walked in, sat down, had a drink with him, I got out the money, at this point my surviving friend got out a derringer pistol and tried to sneakishly give it to me. I didnt want it, I wasnt going to shoot this enforcer guy in the face, at this point I realized he didnt have a face, it was like his head had been replaced by metal and rubber, like it was some kind of bionic face.

He noticed our fumbling of the derringer and took it from me, made some jokes about how I was really powerless against him and I couldnt kill him. I agreed whole heartedly, at which point he took the derringer and put it into his mouth and fired.

All of a sudden I could see things from the perspective of the enforcer guy, everything his eyes saw were paisley hearts and flowers in shades of red and green, the room we were in, the table we were sitting at, even the people, all made up of paisley hearts and flowers. And when he fired the pistol into his mouth and spit the bullets out everything got much more vivid and I could see his henchmen and even us, the two boys from the bicycle race, stand up and applaud his fine trick with the derringer.

at this point he decided he was going to one up the trick, and he took the derringer and loaded a cork into it. I got the impression he had done this many times. And he pulled the little paisley trigger and the cork went POP in his mouth, he was amused by this and began to laugh, but when he did so the cork got lodged in his throat and he began to choke, The paisley henchmen began to laugh with him, because thats what henchmen do is laugh when the boss laughs. but I could see through the dimming eyes of the enforcer that the 2 boys from the bicycle race didnt laugh, they frowned as everything went black and the enforcer died.

The end.

And that was just 1 of the 4 crazy vivid dreams I had last night.

Sorry the post was exceedingly long, but I really had no control over that once I decided to share one of my dreams with you guys.

Anyway have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home