Monday, June 14, 2004

I just climbed out of bed. I couldn't sleep at all last night-Im too excited to get home to my house, my family, my town and most importantly my GF. Im supposed to wait for Dave(my boss) to call me so we can go sightseeing(we fly out at 2), but I think Im just going to call him myself in a few minutes. Heh.

DR went fine, My portion went especially well. 0 problems. Just goes to show that good planning and "hard" work pay off. Woo-hoo!
Heh. Well thats all for now. Stay turned to this channel for the pics to get posted.

Say a prayer I make it home safe. And that I dont stink to bad. I ran out of clean clothes today(I never said I was a good travel planner, the GF usually takes care of those things.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home