Monday, December 03, 2007

I hiked the trek to my car. Which was parked by an elementary school. Got in and took it to get alittle gas, I needed some stuff (Read here pop and smokes) so I figured I might as well kill 2 birds with one stone while moving the car.

I walk in the gas station, the normal brunette girl is working, Her name tag reads Melissa, she says hi to me (Cause I am such a regular there) and waves, I notice theres some dude she is ringing up with a hardees cup.

So I go about my business. Start to grab my pop and all of a sudden someone is just howling at the front of the store.

So I waltz over there and the dude with the hardees cup is doing the croppy flop on the floor by the bug juice display. Howling when he is breathing both in and out.

Poor melissa is staring at him all ashen faced and screaming for the manager. I moved the bug juice display so the dude wouldnt knock it over. The manager dude came out and called 911.

At this point I went and made myself a nice gas station cheddar dog with the yellow mustard I dont really like and some relish. Meanwhile the dude is still thrashing around on the floor although hes not howling anymore.

Then quick as a button the dude sits up and starts opening a pack of smokes that I assume he just bought. I think his idea was that he was going to have one. Well needless to say Melissa, and the manager (his name is Kelly) arent going to have any of that so they start yelling at him that he cant smoke in there. The dude puts the pack of smokes back in his pocket and just sits there blankly staring at the candy display (and let me tell you its not that interesting) for the next 10 minutes while the giant line that formed while he was seizing gets processed.

As the ambulance pulled into the parking lot they took my money and I kinda half ran out of the store. At least he didnt spill that giant hardees pop. And I bet if he had dropped out in the snow it woulda been alot wetter and colder day for him, plus no one would have called an ambulance. On the down side, he didnt look like he could afford the 8 million dollar bill that you get when an ambulance shows up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home