Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yesterday I had a very enjoyable phone conversation with Moody. It was so nice I realized how much I miss him. But the moral of the story is I challenged him to a duel of blogs. I said I would update everyday and he had to do the same and the first one to miss a day lost. (Yeah I know maybe I have the unfair advantage of already blogging everyday, I havent missed a day since like april 11th).

Im sure Ill win.

In other news I got rid of the fish applet and the weather applet at the bottom of the page and replaced it with twitter. So you can look down there and get all your mini updates as to how many bowel movements I have (This morning was alittle loose) or the snacks I eat or how many times a day I feed my fish...And so on and so forth...

AND I WANTED TO TAKE THIS OPPERTUNITY TO SAY I LOVE MY WIFE SO MUCH! She is the greatest and even if I might complain about her sometimes we really have a fantastic relationship and are so in love that we sometimes make some of our other friends sick with envy. She also makes a mean tater-tot-hotdish.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home