Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Good morning.

Nightmares instead of dreams last night, I woke up growling. I should say my wife woke me up growing at about 6:45.

Ill spare you the details.

When I went snail hunting over the weekend I just got chewed up by mosquitoes. UGH! I am so itchy. I could just itch my way right into oblivion.

I didnt get a chance to talk about it yesterday but I called my mom over the weekend, that was nice, except I made her cry because I told her melissa was wearing one of Pap's(my grandfather who died last year) ties around. So she balled for about 5 minutes about how much she missed her dad.

I cant identify, I dont miss my dad at all. Although I guess I should talk to him again before he dies. The problem is timing that just right so that I talk to him, then he dies. I dont really want to carry on a relationship with him or anything, just tell him its ok about all the crappy stuff he did, and let him know I still love him anyway. But yeah....I cant have the guy around my kids or anything, Lets face it, hes a maniac.

Well I got some stuff to do so Im going to jet. But I hope everyone has a great day!

:^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home