Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mr. X says:

"posted by canopenner at 8:08 am" do you know anything about schizophrenia? how about asperger's syndrome? how about what's for dinner?
and please clean up your yard.

Yeah, I know a few things about both those things.

1. schizophrenia I dont piss in public, or carry around garbage in my pockets, if I did either one of those things then I would meet the criteria for that psychological disorder.

2. asperger's syndrome, is one of those flavors of the month from the good folks at baskin robins 31 versions of diagnostic psychology. And a very popular flavor it is too!

One thing about those aspergerites is #1 they hate change, I embrace it, and #2 piss them off and they break the dishes. I havent broken any dishes in about 10 years.(oh f* thats 2 things!)

Guess again! I liked it better when people said I was Psychotic, another one they like to call me is Obsessive/Compulsive.

But hey, I just think Im being me.

:^)

Dude, I got no yard. And for dinner? Of course its FISH! Canopenner is all about the fish! DONT YOU KNOW THAT BY NOW!!!???

LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home