Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mr. X, I think you forgot a comma somewheres in your message, it doesnt really make any sense, I dont have any nukes, and I highly doubt anyone is going to nuke me.

Please be more clear next time.

Butchie, I know you are all bent out of shape that I wont play your little games anymore. In fact I wouldnt be telling you this now except I have alternative reasons to do so.

Did you guys know I got some great news in RL today? Yeah, its true. I have obtained the pie in the sky.

:^)

Also, this "0 comments" stuff seems to be working out quite well, I dont get near as mad when employing this plan. Call me whatever you want, its still private communication from you to me.

Maybe Mr. X is really mr kiss? Awwwww!!! He wuvs me!!

Ill be looking forward to your next little note of admonishment too butchie.

Hope you guys are having as good a day as I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home