Thursday, July 17, 2008

Me: Good morning Jim.
Jim: Good Morning Robert. Whats new?
Me: Oh I figured out who that wacko internet impostor person was.
Jim: Yeah? It was my dad wasnt it?
Me: Actually yeah, it was your dad.
Jim: Ever since we got that old codger internet service hes been a real terror.

Ive been laughing all morning at that.

Also a friend of mine bet me 10 dollars that it was someone I knew in real life who was doing it because "No one would do that unless they really for real hated your guts robert in the real world"

My reply was dont underestimate the lunacy of internet wackos.

X^) [:^) :^X

Confuscious says

Look not at what is contrary to propriety; listen not to what is contrary to propriety; speak not what is contrary to propriety; make no movement which is contrary to propriety

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home