Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hey, I just wanted to address this canopenner spoof site business and then put it out of my mind, ok? ok.

1. Whoever is out there doing this must be a very lonely person devoid of thoughts and activities of there own to have to do something like this.

2. I got mad for about .5 seconds, then I realized, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

3. No matter what you do, Im gonna keep being nice to raymi and leslie and the rest of the people over in that neck of the woods because in the face of something like this my niceness is made even nicer. Thank you for empowering me to control my reactions and keep being the person I WANT to be instead of the person I COULD be if I responded to such base and vile crapola in kind.

4. an extra smoke and a smiling child later I dont give a damn what you put up on your canopenner satire site. If it makes you feel better or whatever to spoof me then go ahead. Good for you.

:^)

I did go out and find this picture someone has on the internet and it made me laugh and feel better about the whole deal.

See you all 2morrow for the next stupid canopenner post I know youre all dying to write about!

:^)

ImageHost.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home