Tuesday, July 29, 2008

hey there mr x,

Guess what? It would be alot nicer if people didnt care about my blog.

Id rather have 0 comments for the rest of my life and no visitors than the sort of jerks who have been creeping around here. Being mean.

Its sad.

I was happy with my blog for years with practically no readers. Once I start getting busy around here those fricken trolls show up and make me miserable.

So what do I care if no one cares?

Im only writing here for myself.

Thanks and have a great day!

and butchie, way to be consistent, all the other trolls either dropped right off, or told me they didnt care (mister x), at least I know you hate my guts. Because you continue on unaffected by "0 comments", like I said, nice perseverance.

Thats a win for me I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home