Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh Mr. X, Mr X, Mr X...

Melodrama is for girls?

My shit is not together?

I beg to differ on all points.

And what, you dont think canopenner could hand off his account credentials and let me do the talking around here? I think that certainly is in the realm of possibility. Of course Im sure I have a much broader sense of that realm than you guys seem to.

After all doesnt he have better things to do than listen to you guys bitch and call names all day? I would certainly hope he...er...I did

And no note from butchie? I feel so unloved and neglected!!!

I bet he left a nice little curse word in the alphabet board below, he loves doing that. Someone should really get him some spray paint for christmas or something. More people would probably see something he wrote on the side of his local grocery store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home